Cheerleading is the athletic performance of stunts, tumbles, jumps and dance, but there a whole load of types of cheerleading, and cheer-sinpired workouts you could try including:
- All-Star or Competitive Cheer – stunts, tumbles, jumps, dance, etc and then competing against other cheerleading teams.
- Recreational Cheer (Rec) – The same skills as all-star but without the competitive element and sessions are usually more casual.
- Stunt – Focusing solely on the lifting and throwing skills of cheerleading.
- Sideline – Where you support another sports team with chants, choreography etc.
- Dance – Cheerleading offers the opportunity to compete in 3 dance divisions. Jazz, Pom and HipHop.
- Cheerleading Fitness – Inspired by traditional cheerleading moves and techniques but run more like an exercise class.