What is it?
If you like the idea of a workout that feels more like a night out on the town you’ll love Clubbercise. Part aerobic, part dance it’s taught in a darkened room with disco lighting set to a soundtrack of uplifting club anthems. You’ll hear anything from 90’s classics like N-Trance, Set You Free to the very latest track from David Guetta.
Why is it good for me?
There are many benefits from taking part in Clubbercise class, including:
1. Burn around 500 calories in an hour
2. Tone Muscles
3. Dancing with glow sticks gives your arms a good workout
4. Dancing in the dark with disco lights means you can take it at your own pace
5. You get to dance to your favourite tracks without a hangover the next day
6. Music and dance are great stress relievers
How much does it cost?
Around £5 per class depending on your location.
What equipment do I need?
- Trainers with good cushioning to protect your joints (cross-trainers are best)
- Comfortable fitness clothing… A touch of neon is optional!